1. In which county was JA born?
2. What did her father do for a living?
3. Who owned Mansfield Park?
4. What was Mr. Darcy's first name?
5. Of which novel did Austen write in advance, "I am going to take a heroine whom no one but myself will much like"?
6. What was the name of JA's confidante and sister?
7. Which novel began as a sketch written by Austen in her early 20s called "Elinor and Marianne?"
8. To which public figure is "Emma" dedicated?
9. What's the fourth word of "Pride and Prejudice?"
10. How many Austen novels were published in her lifetime?
2. Clergyman; Jane was born in the rectory.
3. Sir Thomas Bertram
7. Sense and Sensibility
8. The Prince Regent (reluctantly on her part)
9. "Truth"—"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife."
10. Four: Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Emma, and Mansfield Park. Persuasion and Northanger Abbey were published the year after year death at age 41.