"These defendants were not mere automatons, they were not replaceable cogwheels in a machine, they were not playthings of fate caught in a maelstrom of destiny from which there was no extrication. These men were the brains of an empire, they were the leaders of the nation's destiny."
|The defendants at the Tokyo War Crimes Trials|
- a detailed timeline of the trial,
- more trial documents,
- photos of the prosecution team,
- mug shots of the defendants,
- military maps,
- mementos such as Japanese propaganda used as evidence,
- Stars and Stripes newspaper clippings,
- a section on relations (often touchy) between the US and Soviet Union delegations.